Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hodge-Podge

So, here is stuff I couldn't fit elsewhere or didn't think of sooner. This includes Schoolhouse Rock (I had to put it in somewhere!) and some other stuff. Let's get to it:

"Silver Spoon" - Kiss


This song was mentioned because of the phrase "born with a silver spoon in your mouth." Like if someone is rich, this is what is said about them. The phrase is the title and a part of the song.

"Kryptonite" - 3 Doors Down

This song mentions Superman, through the title "Kryptonite." It counts for this blog because comics are a big part of a lot of people's childhoods.


"It's a Hard-Knock Life" - Jay-Z
I'm not embedding this song due to the strong language. But the title and some of the lyrics are taken from a song in the musical Annie, which was originally a radio show if not also a book.

Let's finish this blog with Schoolhouse Rock because it is fun. I've only got two songs here, but there are a ton more.

"Elementary, My Dear"


I picked this one, because it's a Sherlock Holmes reference with the "Elementary, my dear" line. I also think all of the animals are cute.

"Interjections!"

I just thought this one was funny, so it's what I decided to post.

Well, I hope people have enjoyed this blog as much as I enjoyed putting it together. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment