Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm back!

So I decided that even though I haven't updated the blog in a year, I want to start it up again. It was really fun to put together, so I think continuing the blog will be enjoyable. I may not be able to post all the time, depending on what I've got going on, but I will try to post once in a while.

I might change the focus of the blog a little bit. I know I've only scratched the surface of song that directly allude to children's literature or culture, but I think I might add some songs that remind me of certain books. I'm also going to post at least one playlist inspired by a book, and I might do more if I come up with them. But I will still include songs with direct allusions when I can come up with them or when they are suggested to me.

On that note, let me know if you ever come across a song that references children's literature or pretty much anything to do with children! I'd love to add them to the blog if I don't have them already.

Thanks for reading, and for your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment